iOS 14 Icons How-to
You’ve downloaded the latest Monochromatic and Radiance packs and are wondering how to get them up and running on iPhone and iPad? Follow these simple guidelines and you’ll be a pro in no time.
Preface: You’ll need to download and unzip the icons on your PC first. We then suggest uploading them to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive or Apple iCloud.
Once you’ve uploaded them, simply access them on your iPhone or iPad and download them to your library.
Note: You can also checkout and download directly on your iPhone and iPad in Safari. It’ll then download to your Files App where you can unzip the package and view/save the icons.
Next, follow the following steps to get them working on your Home Screen.
1. Open the Shortcuts App.
2. Tap the “+” at the top right to add a new Shortcut.
3. Tap the Add Action button.
4. Select the Scripting option.
5. Tap the Open App button.
6. Tap Choose to select the App you wish to create an icon for.
7. Tap the “…” button at the top right.
8. Tap the Add to Home Screen button.
9. Select a name for your App.
PRO tip: You can leave this blank for an extra sleek look on your Home Screen.
10. Tap the icon to bring up the selection menu and select Choose Photo.
11. Find the Icon you downloaded, then tap Add.
12. Your App with its fresh new Icon will be waiting for you on your Home Screen. Rock on!